Friday, September 11, 2009

R3P2 VLCD 17




As of today, I've officially lost 40 lbs! Well, 40 lbs and 2 ounces. :) I weighed in this afternoon at 184.5, and it was a beautiful sight. Last night, I went shopping with the hubby and went to Macys. I picked out 6 tops...1 Large and 5 mediums. Normally, I'd have gone in with a plus size or the biggest looking XL or XXL. Wouldn't you know that all of them fit, and all of them looked good?! :) I bought a really flattering black lightweight sweater with a periwinkle blue design. I even tried on a fitted shirt in a size 12 (which normally would never have fit since my arms and usually gut are so big)...but it fit and looked sexy!

I am still hoping that with 3 injection days left, I can get down to 180. With my period looming, that might be impossible. But maybe not...who knows what can happen? I AM looking forward to some P3 food next Thursday, though. I'll take a 10 dayish break and then get right back on...if I start at 180, I am praying to lose 12 lbs. If I start at 182...14 lbs. I know that as I get closer to my goal weight, and the longer I do HCG without the required break, I might slow down or hit immunity. But I really hope not. If I can get to 165 without hitting immunity, I would be very, very happy. My goal is still 150-155 before the holidays...but that's an ultimate goal. As long as I can get down to 165 or under before the big break, I can live.

We'll see. I've not been hungry at all for the last few days, which is odd but I'm not complaining. Still hoping for a miracle! :)

1 comment: