Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cravings

So, while I'm not hungry, I AM experiencing some cravings. I am longing for sugar free pudding, cheesecake, chocolate or gelato...something creamy and rich tasting. I'm actually not craving bread or taquitos for a change, so that's great.

During my planned interruption, I plan to go to Olive Garden. I want the salad drizzled in dressing, and the chicken parm...skip the breadsticks and the pasta...and enjoy a small piece of cheesecake. I plan to do Cheesecake Factory for a piece of that red velvet cheesecake everyone's raving about, but I'll do that on the last day, as sort of a "mini load".

Right now, I just wish I could add a handful of macadamia nuts and an ounce of cheddar or muenster cheese to my diet. Or be able to eat fruits without guilt. In a perfect world, HCG would allow you to eat whatever you wanted up to 500 calories, instead of this regimented diet. It's not terrible, but the monotony does get to you. Or...eat the stringent way for 6 days a week, and have a day off to eat whatever within reason. I wonder if too many people would go hog wild and ruin it then.

If I could reincarnate anyone, it would be Dr. Simeons. I'd love to see what his take on the diet today would be, and what changes we could make to adapt to modern technology in food.

No comments:

Post a Comment