Monday, August 17, 2009

R2P3 Day 1 (Planned Interruption #2)

So, I had my last injection on Friday. 191.7 lbs...then dropped almost another pound on Saturday...did the 72 hours with NO problem whatsoever...not sure why people claim to be hungry while the HCG leaves their system...maybe I'm just lucky? Started my planned interruption this morning at 191.4 lbs, always good to be a little under LIW to start off!

I had delicious gluten free fruit and nut granola with skim milk for breakfast, and for the day I've packed a nectarine, a peach, and an apple...cheddar and muenster cheeses, carrot sticks, chicken in garlic powder, water, Zevia root beer, sugar free chocolate pudding and sugar free rice pudding, and macadamia nuts. It sounds heavenly...but also like a LOT of food! I was stuffed after the granola and just managed the nectarine. Whew.

I plan to break for 10 days unless I can't maintain...in that case, I'll only break for 7 days. I am trying to ensure that I stave off immunity as long as possible, so I'll take interruptions for as long as possible. But I must admit, I cannot wait to see the scale break into the 180s next week!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (Knock wood, of course!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment