Monday, August 31, 2009

R3P2 VLCD 6

So, my planned interruption went pretty well...stuck mostly to P3 but of course, had a few cheats that made me start my current round at 6 lbs above LIW...197.6...BUT...after just 5 days back on the VLCD, and no loading this time around, I'm back to 191.7 lbs. Which means that I am learning, and stabilizing better. And after today, any weight I lose will be new weight!

This 3 week round, I hope to get to 179 lbs...but at this point, I'm super excited to see the 180s, which I hope will definitely be this week.

I plan to do 2 more short rounds, ending right before Thanksgiving. I am still really hoping to get to the 150s, so that I can stabilize and take a great 6 week break over Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years before doing one final round. I may not need a final round, but I have a feeling I will...cheating is quite hard to avoid during my favorite months.

And we'll see what happens...I keep hoping that by doing 3 weeks on, 1 week off, that I can stave off immunity for as long as possible...I hope that happens. But this is totally a test...most people follow protocol.

The point is...I have 41.7 more lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. It's not impossible to think that in 3 short rounds, avoiding immunity of course, that that can happen...it does mean losing almost 14 lbs each round or somewhere thereabouts.

But I am optimistic. HCG is my miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment