Sunday, August 9, 2009

R2P2 VLCD 11 & 12

So yesterday, woke up to 194.3 lbs, which was awesome. It put my weight loss at a total of 30 lbs, 4 oz. I had a meeting and successfully avoided the veggie tray with dip, the cookies, the nuts, the fruit, etc. Then I went to hang out with friends and suddenly, I couldn't stop eating! I had carrots with veggie ranch dip, grapes, blueberries, and a few rice crispy treats. I ate 1000 calories and was really not pleased with myself.

I woke up with diarrhea and gas pains, probably from all that excess sugar. By some miracle, I only gained 3 oz, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things...but since I only have a few more days on this round, I know it means that I might stall for the rest of it. I hope not...by the time I have my last injection on Friday, I am really hoping to be down to 190. Then I will do my darndest to maintain that weight on my week of planned interruption, and then right back on the Phase 2 HCG wagon. I'm going to keep doing 3 weeks on, 1 week off, for as long as I possibly can before hitting immunity. If immunity can be staved off, I could be at 155-160 lbs by Thanksgiving, and then enjoy a wonderful P3/P4 break before starting a final round after New Year's to lose the last 5-15 lbs, depending on how I look/feel.

Here's hoping I keep losing again this week (and on the plan overall!) despite my mishap.


No comments:

Post a Comment