Tuesday, June 9, 2009

VLCD 5

I cannot believe that I lost another 2.1 lbs! 8.7 lbs down since I began the diet 6 days ago (2 of those load in days)...it's incredible and I'm filled with hope for the first time in many years. :) Maybe my first goal of 190 lbs (aka 34 lbs down in 43 days) isn't so far fetched after all...:)

I mixed things up a bit today...started off with lots of water and a cup of hot Yerba Mate tea...then had my apple...waited till 130pm for lunch...chicken and spinach. One bottle of diet white peach iced tea...it's a nice break from the now 112 oz of water I'm drinking a day. I will snack on celery sticks at around 4pm, and then have a dinner of raspberries and steak at 530pm. I have a meeting till 1030pm tonight, so there will be no opps to snack before bed. :)

I know that the weight loss can't keep up at 2 lbs a day, but I hope that 1lb a day can be done...the faster it happens, the more incentive there is to stay. That's true in most cases, but especially for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment