Tuesday, June 16, 2009

VLCD 12

It's not gotten off to a good start. This morning, I weighed myself super early. 211.1, so less than half a pound lost. I figured it was too early and waited until 8am. 211.5 again...no weight loss. An hour later, I was up to 212.8. And that was after a BM and three times peeing!

No sure what's going on and I'm a little panicked. Yesterday, I skipped my evening meal...not intentionally...but instead of 500+ calories, I ate 325.

This morning, my reward for being hungry all last night was weight gain and being absolutely starving today.

TOM isn't for 6 more days. I did eat 2 strawberries yesterday in my berry mix. Since they are the recommended fruit from Dr. Simeons, and I'm allergic, I tried to eat them in hopes of making my allergy better. I have two hives this morning. The girls on the board say that the weight gain is probably just water retention from the allergic reaction (hives). That still seems extreme to me.

Oh well. Must resist the urge to have pizza. I'm starving, tired, depressed, and bored...not a good combo when you're home alone. But I'm 1/3 of the way through...I don't want to screw up now.

1pm. And I'm going to screw up. After a slew of depressing news where I feel helpless and hopeless, I ordered from Dominos. A sandwich and a pizza. I can't believe I'm doing this. But between the lack of weight loss and then bad news from my parents, sisters, husband AND work...I am feeling like crap. And so hungry. I know that most people would gain a pound; I'll probably gain all my weight back. I feel like such a hypocrite-I thought the people constantly cheating on the board were kind of pathetic. But I'm just as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment