Monday, June 29, 2009

VLCD 25

Wow...finally...204.7 lbs...I've lost 20 pounds in a bit over three weeks! Despite the one cheat, my TOM, and being horribly sick (I'm still sick), I finally hit that milestone. Now, I have 14 more lbs to lose in my remaining 19 days on the diet...I think I can do it. Then I can stabilize at 190 for 3 weeks eating an Atkins like induction diet of 1600 calories (no starch, no sugar)...then gradually eat normally for another 3 weeks, and then start Phase 2 again. And I hope in that round to lose at least 30 lbs.

My goal is to reach 150 lbs by 11/1/09. :)

The diet gets easier every day. I still think about food and lust over it, but I'm rarely hungry, and the days slip away as I dream of getting to the size I've wanted to be for so many years. I couldn't do it without the support of my wonderful, wonderful husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment