Thursday, June 18, 2009

VLCD 14

Well, I got back to 211.7lbs, so I lost the 2 lbs I gained as a result of my horrid binge. I feel a lot better and more in control today. Was barely hungry yesterday...hope that continues. I'm ready to be done feeling the hunger that everyone said would stop within my first week.

I'm on VLCD 14 (2 weeks!) and day 17 of my injections. I have 25 more injections (added two for my period) and 31 more days of the VLCD. That means that I have 31 more days to lose the 21.7 lbs it will take me to reach my first goal of 190 lbs.

My period is coming...not sure what that will bring. Was advised to not do my shot on the first two days and then get back on them. No idea how I will feel, esp. the hunger aspect. Hoping for the best, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment