Tuesday, June 30, 2009

VLCD 26

203.8 this morning...so lost almost a full pound. If I can keep this up, I'll be below 200 by the weekend! :)

I ate a McDonald's grilled chicken breast plain yesterday as I didn't have time to cook chicken...and then a few pieces of an oil free, sauce free steak at Ruby Tuesdays. I had 2 apples, which isn't the best but I really wanted the sweet. And it still paid off.

Today I will endeavor to eat just the chicken and the one apple, and maybe some steak and a pickle. Other than still being sick, I feel pretty good. Looking forward to finishing up with Phase 2 (hopefully at my 1st goal of 190) and then doing 3 weeks of P3 and 3 weeks of P4. There's a Red Velvet Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory with my name on it for P4. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment