Friday, June 19, 2009

VLCD 15

and back up to 212.9 lbs. That said, I got my period and am also constipated. I know-TMI! Yesterday, I ate my apple, 100 grams of chicken, 100 grams of steak, and had a decaf iced tea sweetened with liquid stevia. That's it...none of my berries or veggies. I'm trying to be as stringent as I can...it wasn't too hard. My hunger has been a little better. I worry that when my period hits fully in the next day or so and I have to miss two days of injections per the protocol that I will be starving and miserable. It's an important week ahead for me and I'd hoped to be down to 205. C'est la vie.

I am home today, and will stay in my room doing work to avoid the fridge temptation downstairs. I will probably be hungry enough to want to cheat, but after Tuesday's disastrous cheat, I won't actually go through with it.

I've got my water and my LifeCaps and will just hope for the best. I hope that in the next few days the scale starts to move rapidly in the downward direction again!

No comments:

Post a Comment