Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Dreaded 72 hours

So, I took my last injection on Tuesday at 730am. My last injection weight was 198 lbs. I am on Day 2 of the 72 hours post injection where you follow the VLCD as HCG exits your system. Yesterday, I noticed no difference. I felt good, and wasn't hungry at all.

Today, I'm still not hungry (a blessing-but let's remember that it's only 1130am)...but I definitely feel a huge difference in my energy level. I have a slight headache, and I'm very sluggish and a little moody. I am hoping that's all the negative side effect I have. If I can get through today successfully, I can start P3/Planned Interruption tomorrow (Friday) at 730am...we're going shopping tonight in anticipation.

On Tuesday night, I had an extra apple (2 that day instead of 1) to see if it made a difference to my weight loss. I gained 1/2 a pound. Yesterday I eliminated the second apple and was back to LIW. This is a valuable tool for me for future rounds. I can only do chicken, steak, spinach, celery, and 1 apple a day and that's that.

4pm update. It's strange, but if anything, I've felt LESS hungry than ever. Finally ate at 130pm (chicken) and then had my beloved apple at 4pm. I hope this feeling continues...that will make the rest of the evening MUCH easier.

Having dinner with my family, and then home for reality (aka mindless) tv. And really, really, really looking forward to tomorrow's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment