Thursday, July 9, 2009

VLCD 34 & 35

home for 2 days now...following diet to the letter of the law. And no weight loss. I am 201.7, which means I've lost 23 lbs. I've also lost 34 inches. These things are great...but I desperately need to break into the 190s and soon. I don't know what's wrong. I only have a few days left on injections...was hoping to hit 190 by 7/16 but since it's 7 days away and I have 11 lbs to go, it seems a pipe dream.

I AM looking forward to P3. I've printed out my list of allowed foods. Will try to do 1600 calories a day despite the BMR calculator saying 2111...that seems high, esp. with my cortisol. But if I start to gain, I'll have to experiment. Thank God for steak and apple days in case I screw up.

Hoping I have a break through in the next week and really get down as close to that goal as possible. At this point, even 195 would be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment