Friday, July 3, 2009

VLCD 29

So, despite a lack of BM, I went to 202.7 lbs this morning, bringing my one month total loss to 22 lbs. Not bad! I also lost 10 inches, for a total of 25 inches lost since the beginning. Then I finally had the BM...no more lost, though, which is crazy since it was a lot. Sorry for the TMI! :)

I am debating whether to continue past the 40 injections. Part of me desperately needs a break...the other part wants to make up for the three major setbacks I had in one short month...period, cheat, illness. Now, the cheat was totally my fault. My period is natural and was expected. But the illness really sucked.

Still hoping to be 199 by Sunday...don't know if I can make that happen but I sure will try. I am aiming to eat more since the board ladies tell me I'm not eating enough...maybe they were right-with two fruits and two proteins yesterday, I lost 2 lbs. Today I will add some veggies. Fingers crossed for more success!


No comments:

Post a Comment