Sunday, July 26, 2009

R2P2-Load Day 1

So, I finally gained last night...I ate so much crap yesterday that I totally deserved to gain more than the 2.9 lbs I did. Chicken sandwich from a fast food place, buttered popcorn & Twizzlers at the movies, ice cream...I ate it, felt lousy, and felt even lousier this morning.

I decided to start HCG today...had my injection...IM 125iu, at 11am. I figured that today I would eat normally with an emphasis on fatty foods (incl cheesecake) so that today would be a mini load day. And then back to the VLCD starting on Monday. I hope that my hunger is minimal and that I'm able to lose a min. of 14lbs in 23 days of HCG, making my weight 188. Then I will break for the full six weeks and resume again in early October. Then I will try to lose 20 lbs during a full 43 day round of HCG, getting down to 168 by mid November...then breaking for the holidays, and trying to lose the last 15-18 lbs in a final January round. Here's hoping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment