Thursday, July 2, 2009

VLCD 28

So, after last night's intense cravings and hunger, and skipping my evening protein, I thought for sure there'd be a loss this morning. Nope. 204.0. It's so depressing to know that I did nothing wrong and still nothing to show for it.

Hubby mixed a new batch and I got my first new HCG injection this morning. Nurse on the board says to definitely try IM instead of sub Q injections...will try tomorrow and hope that I start seeing some results. I mentally need to be in the 190s this weekend no matter what. Even 199.9 on Sunday would make me feel like the diet is really working and that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Despite losing 20 lbs and inches, I am still wearing the same jeans, the same skirts, the same tops. I can see a small difference in my overall circumference, but I should be down 2 full sizes. Instead, things are just a tad looser. I know I need to be patient, that I'm working against the odds here. I take a medication daily that is notorious for weight gain (I gained 15 lbs in 2 months on it before I started HCG)...and in my less than 30 days on the diet, I've had my period, I cheated once, and I got a horrible cold. So, I've had three stalls and I know that means that I should be patient. I just need to see the scale move in a downward fashion SOON. I am praying I can still make my first goal of 190 by July 16th. I do have 2 weeks. Right now, it's 15 lbs away, but with a quick loss of stuff I've been stockpiling and then a normal 1 lb loss a day, it's not impossible. I just have to keep that thought in the back of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment