Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreaming about...P3

So I'm not gonna lie. Having major cheesecake cravings. It's probably the Cheesecake Factory is publicizing a new flavor. And I would probably maim someone to get a slice RIGHT NOW.

But, the cheesecake fantasies aside...I've changed. After a few simple days of "bad foods", I don't crave them anymore. I don't want anything fried. I don't want cake loaded with sugar. I don't want McDonalds, or a Taquito.

I am longing for more fruit (peaches, pears, nectarines, apples, berries). I am wishing for cheese (muenster, cheddar, alouette) and nuts (macadamia, almonds, cashews)...I have a craving for sugar free dulce de leche pudding. And gluten free pretzels with fat free sour cream. And big juicy steaks and green beans and broccoli.

Yes, I guess my biggest problem is that I'm still longing for granola. I've always loved muesli/granola with dried fruit and nuts, but it doesn't love me. It's very healthy, but I know it's a detriment to my eating, definitely now and probably forever.

But I'm happy to know that I might have some self control in the future. I'm really looking forward to 3 weeks of P3 and then 3 weeks of P4. All I really will want in P4 is the ability to make gluten free cakes and brownies (and I can't wait to try them with Stevia and not sugar-it might make them guilt free as well!) and adding brown rice and lentils here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment