Tuesday, July 14, 2009

VLCD 40

My last injection was this morning. I weighed in at 198.0, bringing my total weight loss to 26.7 lbs in 40 days, which is awesome. My belly was 39 inches, down from 50 inches. I will do a complete measure tonight, but I must say I'm proud of myself. :)

Now, to get through the 72 hours of VLCD without the full power of HCG. That will be challenging. I'm working the whole time, so at least I won't fall to temptation while at home.

My first P3 meal? I'm thinking scrambled egg whites with garlic and dill and 1 oz of cheddar cheese and an apple. For snack, 1 oz of almonds. For lunch, celery sticks with garlic & herb alouette spreadable cheese. For snack, raspberries. For dinner...a thick steak with broccoli at Lonestar. For dessert? Homemade cheesecake. And if I don't have time to make it until Saturday, blueberries in heavy cream.

I look forward to making fruit and cream smoothies in the blender we never use. I'm desperately looking forward to cheese and nuts. Here's hoping they are not a trigger food that causes me to gain weight!

I've decided to do 3 full weeks of P3 and then try another round of HCG. It may backfire, or it may work nicely. I'm hoping for another 20 lbs down the second round...bringing me to 178, which was my weight when I got married 2 years ago. It's still 28 lbs from my goal weight, but I was a lot happier (and a size 10) at 178.

Have a marvelous Tuesday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment