Sunday, July 12, 2009

VLCD 38

Finally! Woke up to 199.9 lbs this morning! I was so excited that I took a photo of that number on the scale. :) And...I lost another inch off my belly...10 inches off my belly!

I started at a 50 inch belly...if in the next 5 days of the diet I could get to 197.7 and 39 inches, I'd be in great shape. That puts me in a great frame of mind to take off the next set of weeks and focus on stabilizing in P3. I am so looking forward to more food, with more variety. I can hear the fruits and cheeses and nuts calling my name! Although I know that cheese and nuts can be triggers for people, so I will have to be really careful with them. I am hoping, though, that since I am allergic to seafood, fish, some fruits, and all breads, that God will allow me to eat my fill of nuts and cheese...otherwise, it'll be a boring existence! :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment