Wednesday, July 29, 2009

R2P2 VLCD 2

Well...started yesterday at 208...yes folks, in 2 days of rather mild loading, I gained nearly 10 lbs. It was depressing. I thought for sure I'd drop it quickly...but today I was at 205 lbs. And unfortunately, I'm hungry. I pray that it's just the shock to my system at being on the VLCD and not a sign that I'm immune already or that I screwed myself up irrevocably simply by taking a gamble.

It's my plan to do the HCG injections for 23 days (and then 72 hours of VLCD minus HCG). Originally, I wanted to drop 10 lbs just to get myself into the 180s...but considering that I gained so much weight in a few days, I need to lose nearly 20 in that short time to get into the 180s. I'm annoyed at myself, but hey-at least it's been a lesson. I REALLY don't do well with sugar, and starch is fine if it's a rice...but not wheat or gluten, and definitely not combining sugar and starch together.

So...today I am at 205. I have until my last injection on 8/17/09 to lose at least 17 more pounds. 17 more pounds would put me at 188, which is totally manageable. I know I sound like a broken record; it's to remind myself to keep my focus. I pray that this goal is possible.

Right now, I'm hungry AND I have a sinus headache AND I'm at the office. Not the best combo, but I'll live. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment