Sunday, July 5, 2009

VLCD 31

Ate broccoli with my steak tonight and went up to 203.1 which is a huge bummer-to gain almost a pound for a veggie without butter or oil just doesn't seem fair! I wish I'd just gotten a dessert...I probably would've done the same damage but enjoyed it a whole lot more!

I'm off to a conference out of state-packed my HCG in a cooler, got my apples, and am hoping for the best. It'll be tough to do my diet during roadtrips...that is always when I indulge in chips, diet coke, and pop tarts as well as my favorite candies. For me, this will be apple, water, plain chicken...not that exciting.

Today I had my water, chicken, and two apples. Not really hungry for anything else despite the steak in the fridge. I guess that's something. Have a good week, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment