Monday, July 20, 2009

Planned Interruption Day 4

Well, in 72 hours of P3/P4 eating, I gained 9 lbs. You read that right. I did eat sugar and starch, but no more than the 2000 calories a day that my body supposedly needs to maintain my weight. TOM also arrived 2 days early. So...I feel like a horrible, fat failure. I'm bloated and my stomach hurt all day yesterday. All this from fruit, meat, cheese, and yes, cookies & cheesecake. But nothing horrible, and not anything like a loading day. Scientifically speaking, I needed to consume 31,500 calories in order to gain 9 lbs. I consumed 6000 calories in 3 days. So, it's a little terrifying. Not sure if it's the hydrocortisone, the TOM, or just the fact that I didn't follow protocol. All I know is that as soon as my period is over (hopefully by Saturday), I am going right back on HCG and hoping to lose at least another 10 lbs (not including this sudden awful gain) before I hit immunity. It's my plan to start the shots, do 21 days, and then take a full, proper 6 week P3/P4 break before starting another cycle.

For today, I am doing a steak day. Nothing but water until 6pm, where I will have a big juicy steak with butter and oil and an apple. And hope that the scale slides back to under 200 again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment