Friday, July 31, 2009

Essential P2 Tips

Supplements I can't live without:

L-GLutamine (500mg x 3 daily)for hunger and cravings
Taurine (1000mg x 3 daily) for water retention
Biosil (6 liquid drops in water daily) for beautiful skin/hair/nails
LifeCaps for the first few days of P2

I don't eat anything until 11am at minimum and my first food is always an apple.

I later eat chicken for lunch with celery sticks.
Steak for dinner with spinach.

Apple or 1/2 cup of raspberries after if I'm still hungry.

A min of 100 oz of pure, non sparkling water daily. I simply take 4-5 bottles with me to work and chug away, and then have 2-3 more at night before bed.

Zevia organic soda which is sweetened with stevia and doesn't have caffeine, calories, sodium, or gluten. It's a treat. Black cherry and lemon-lime are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment